Sunday, April 5, 2009

Updates…

It seems that the last entry I had in this blog was back in November 2008. It's now April 2009. That's a really long time. Haha.

Initially I was thinking on writing about last year's Christmas Eve and this year's New Year and Chinese New Year celebrations but somehow I can't manage to get myself to really sit down and blog on it.

Life has been fine so far. Still living the same old life style. Nothing has changed. However, I did have some disappointment. I guess some things are just not meant to be for me. Despite all that, life goes on. Who knows maybe things will turn around someday.

I really have no idea what else to write so far. Kinda out of words for now. Haha. Anyway, stay tune for the upcoming entry. Hopefully it will be soon. Hehehe…:)

No comments: