Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An update on ah^fook's life

It seems that I've not been blogging for quite some times. Well, nothing to blog about lately. Let's just say the laziness to blog is here again. Hahaha.

What have I been doing lately? Nothing much I would say. Life goes on as usual for me. Work from Monday to Saturday, scouting on Saturday afternoon and hanging out with friends during the weekends. Just living my daily routine and ordinary life.

Oh ya, went to Kpg Annah Rais and the Hot Spring near Borneo Highlands with friends last Sunday. The trip was really refreshing especially when you've been working everyday for long hours. It's really the time to relax my mind and body. Swimming in the streams, enjoying the view and the sound of mother nature really refreshes me a lot. Too bad I don't have any photos for the trip. I'll try to get it and maybe, if I'm not lazy, I'll tell you all more on the trip.

It's really been a while since I last went out to the nature and enjoy the best of mother nature. We did plan to have camps before but apparently our plans have to be cancelled due to the poor response from the members. Kids nowaday really don't know how to enjoy what mother nature has to offer. Don't they know that camping is really fun. I really miss camping. Miss the activities, the fun and especially getting out there in the wild. Kuching District Camp (11/12 till 15/12/2008) is coming soon though and I'm really looking forward to it. Hope it will be an enjoyable camp.

Anyway, I'll try to blog more when I can (erm, when I'm not feeling lazy...hehe) next time. Stay tune for the latest happenings in the life of ah^fook. Till then, stay happy and enjoy your wonderful life at all time. I'll be there for you when you need someone...I'll be waiting... :)

1 comment:

Newspaper Star said...

Camping i heard is dangerous?