Monday, July 21, 2008

What happened...

Last Saturday, I did something that I never thought I would do. To all my friends who were there with me, I'm sorry for my misbehave. I know all of you were shocked to see what I did. So am I. I really didn't expect myself do act like that either. Letting myself loose. Too loose I would say. I guess the wild side of me just came out all of a sudden. Paiseh ar everyone~!

Life is full of surprises. There's ups and downs in it. But no matter what happen, live life happily and to the fullest at all times. Like what I've always said, "Live life to the coolest~!". I don't know what's going on in your life right now but I will always be there for you if you need someone. Stay happy always. ah^fook is always there for you. :)

Someone told me I've changed over the past few months. It seems that now I'm happier than before. But did I really change? Or is this the real me? I don't think I've changed at all. I guess the person I am right now is really who I am. A person who is always easy going and staying as cheerful as he can be at all times. Always looking for joy and fun in life. Always living his life to the coolest~! Oh...yeah~! ;)

No comments: